Hi everyone! So here’s my new superhero inspired make up look. As some of you may remember the last one was inspired by Scarlet witch so I thought that this one should be inspired by her twin brother Quicksilver :).
I had so much fun creating this look, mostly because I finally got to use my Sleek eyeshadow palette that I bought when I was in London in July & it’s gorgeous & I’ve wanted to use it for a long time but I couldn’t find a chance to.
If you want me to make a video tutorial for this look or any of my other looks then please let me know & I will gladly do it :)
Face: Lumene CC cream in Light, Make up store Micronized compact powder in Beige & MNY My blush in 301.
Eyebrows: Benefit Instant brow pencil in Medium & The body shop Brow & lash gel.
Eyes: Urban decay Eyeshadow primer potion, Nyx Jumbo eye pencil in 604 Milk, Sleek eyeshadow in Pow, Sleek eyeshadow in Chill, Sleek eyeshadow in Bolt & Maybelline The mega plush Volum’ express mascara in Very black.
Lips: Viva la diva Superlicious lip gloss in 4 Sugar rush.
- viznatch likes this
- theeyessayasmuchasthetongue likes this
- curtvilescomic likes this
- indieduckie reblogged this from alotofsuperheroes
- indieduckie likes this
- alotofsuperheroes reblogged this from molly-hayes-for-president and added:
- zendre said: So pretty! I love your hair though :)
- joshduun said: oh my god you need to make-up me someday :D
- lecinea likes this
- paradox-machine said: AWWW OMG YOU LOOK SO CUTE *3*
- molly-hayes-for-president posted this